Close to Brisbane - Halfway to Paradise!
The beauty of Ormeau Hills' unique location is not just its immediate surroundings, but its strategic location halfway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, both approximately 25 minutes away on the Motorway.
Closer to home, the list of local facilities and activities is long and inviting.
In fact, Ormeau Hills is close to everything you need:
WITH CORNER STORES TO HYPERDOMES...
- Logan Hyperdome and Home Centre within 15 minutes
- Big W in Beenleigh
- Local shops at Ormeau, Oxenford and Coomera
- Robina Town Centre 22 minutes by train; Brisbane CBD 25 minutes
ROAD, RAIL & BUS SERVICES
- Pacific Motorway to Brisbane or the Gold Coast in 25 minutes
- Rail from nearby Ormeau Station
- Coachtrans and Clarks coaches from Ormeau to Beenleigh, Hyper-dome, Brisbane, Gold Coast
SCHOOLING - FROM KINDER TO UNI
- Peachey Rd & Pascoe Rd Child Care Centres
- Ormeau State School
- Beenleigh High School
- Coomera Anglican, Rivermount, St.Stephens & Livingstone Colleges
- Griffith University
- Bond University
A WHOLE FAMILY OF LEISURE ACTIVITIES
- Clubs and facilities for tennis, basketball, netball, cricket, football, lawn bowls, bowling
- Bicycle trails
- Top class local golf courses
- Fishing and boating on the nearby Broadwater
- Parklands for walking and picnics
WORLD CLASS ATTRACTIONS
- Surf and family beaches
- Brisbane CBD and Southbank
- Surfers Paradise
- Movie World
- Wet'n'Wild Water World
A HEALTHY BODY & MIND
- Medical Clinics
- Dental Clinics
- Logan Hospital
If you would like further information regarding any of the above, please 'Contact Us'.